Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ode to San Francisco

Dear San Franciscans,

You do know I was born in Philadelphia, don't you?

You beat my Phillies.

BUT...

Since my Aunt Stephie and Uncle Paul live in San Fran, I dug up my big sister's Giants tee for tonight's game. I must be good luck! I apologize in advance to my Philadelphia supporters, but tonight, and for the remainder of the 2010 World Series, I will be a Giants fan (and not just because they are up 2-0.)

So, to my supporters and fans in San Francisco, these are for you!

(Me, with hope, during the 1st Inning.)

(Me, with tons of hope, during the 7th Inning.)


Let's take it in FOUR San Fran! (Sweep, Sweep!)

Love,

Zoe Lihn,
a fair-weather Giants fan,
a true Phillies fan.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Zoe! See you soon!! xoxo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW, Zoe is getting SO BIG and looks fantastic! Look at those cheeks! LOVE these pics!!!

    Heart hugs,
    Amy & Bodie

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOOOOOOOOOO! I want the Rangers to win but how can I possibly root against Zoe?! Stace, this is really unfair of you :) You are taking advantage of Zoe's cuteness :)

    ReplyDelete