Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Love Me Some Daughters

My girls are the best. I know, everyone says that, but mine really are :)

They've endured a lot this year and nothing fazes them. Oh how Woody Wolfe's album title rings true, "Become As a Child."

Just look at these two...

(Emmy's new tent (aka cave) that keeps her quite busy.)


(It even has a tube to crawl through where apparently the "monsters" live.)


(Zoe's shirt says it all...)


(Emmy picked out her costume this year. Brobee!)


(Yes, Curtis, the Cardinals beat your Saints!)


(Hanging out in mom and dad's bed on a Sunday morning.)


(No caption required...)

Just a few precious moments I wanted to share with our lovelies. Hope everyone is well. We certainly are!

Love,

The Lihns

5 comments:

  1. How can you not smile when you look at these?! Thank you for sharing!!! (And you're a WAY nicer mom than me! My girls aren't allowed to play in their costumes until AFTER Halloween. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last two photos :) How cute is it that Emmy has her arm around Zoe?! So precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH I LOVE IT....and my son and I Love Brobee...super qt!! Very happy for you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, I just laughed out loud when I saw the last picture of the girls. Emmy looks just like Caleb and Zoe looks just like you! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog. I check it almost everyday to see what is going on with you and your family. Glad to see Zoe is doing so well. You heart Mom's are such an inspiration with all you go through. Becky Goodman

    ReplyDelete