Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Glimpse of Zoes

Last night, I walked into the family room and saw Zoe sitting on the floor with a blanket over her head. She does this when she wants to play peek-a-boo. Sadly, she was the only one playing. I grabbed our new FLIP cam and started filming.

Some of you caught this video on Facebook already, but I didn't want to leave anyone in the dark - she's just too cute to keep under wraps.

So, without further adieu, your first glimpse of Zoes in action. (Note: when you meet her in person, do not mention her large cranium, she's apparently quite sensitive.)

4 comments:

  1. Cutest. Video. Ever. Love you Zoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! If I didn't know better I would have no idea that she has only half a heart, that smile is all heart!
    Also, I don't think she has a big head at all! She is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO Cute! I want to kiss her little cheeks. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete