Friday, March 12, 2010

Nervous Nelly

With another trip to Philadelphia on the horizon, Nervous Nelly emerges. We have a full day of testing at CHOP on Friday including meetings with maternal-medicine physicians, fetal cardiology for Zoe's echocardiogram and oxygenation testing, fetal MRI, a midwife and program coordinator. Most importantly, we'll learn our Philadelphia "relocation" date. It'll be sometime shortly after Easter. Wow, Easter sure is fast approaching. I feel like this pregnancy has flown by; Caleb feels like it has lasted 20 years.

Emmy will stay with Grandma and Grandpa while we're in Philly for testing. She sure loves her "Papa!" They are BFFs.

We have a lot to do before we pack and relocate to Philly. I'd like to put the finishing touches on Zoe's room, even though when she comes home, she'll be sleeping in our room for quite some time. I thought I was nervous about bringing Emerson home...

Until my next update (post-CHOP visit), enjoy some pictures of our Sunday Brunch with Granny, Papa and Great-Grandma.


(Emmy loving springtime flowers in AZ. Too bad she has allergies already.)




(Granny and Emmy smelling the flowers pre-brunch.)


(Papa, Granny and Emmy being goofballs!)


(Four generations - Mom, Emmy, Me, Zoe and Grandma Olney.)


(The Lihns - all four of us...)

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking about you Stace (and Caleb too!). I think you fly to Philly tomorrow... I'll be sending my positive thoughts and prayers. Miss you and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete